Saturday, June 25, 2011


Hey Guys My name is BELLA...

I know you dream and fantasize about girls like me often; special girls, and you wonder what it's like being with me don't you!? Pretty face and hair, hot body nice set of tits, and oh yes that special something I have for you down inside those sexy silky thong panties. Yes I am that BEST of all worlds, a sexy hot chick with a dick!

I want your hungry lips wrapped around my stiff cock, sucking and tasting - feel it grow in your mouth. The first taste of that precum you desperately want the taste of my cum in your mouth don't you; you will be my hot bitch! I must explore that tight ass of yours and teach you how good a stiff dick feels in there. You want that too don't you, you dirty slut! Let me straddle your body facing you and slowing sit my round tight ass down on your stiff rod; ohh feel it sliding in that tight hole FEEL that hot ass taking ALL of your shaft and squeezing it so tight and not letting go! Now look at my hard on, those full balls, play with them while I squirm and wiggle on you driving you insane with lust!

I can make ALL your secret fantasies come true and who better to know just what you want and need.? Let me show you everything you secretly desire; no matter how perverted. My specialties include body worship, role play, tease and denial, CBT, and many more fun and kinky things.? I do it all and I want to do it all with you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment